SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Exited EM1 a while back because things were just too shaky but...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Exited EM1 a while back because things were just too shaky but damn this query response is a real eye opener. Unforgivable that the company didn't reveal what can only be described as a monumental change to the revenue received from the latest subscriptions, this is 100% deceptive to the market and it wouldn't be surprising if someone takes action considering how significant that omission is. Even if you want to argue that any new dollars into the coffers means the business is better off i would argue that a) the more people competing for the same amount of prizes will lead to lower engagement as it'd be harder to win (and nobody is playing for the quality of game) or b) if the prizes are increased then its going to cost EM1 more in upkeep than the actual revenue they're receiving (and i dont trust that C1 will honor their promise of covering expenses). Beyond this anyway, the directors omitting the revenue change means they're too far gone in terms of deceit, even if they turn things around ill never trust them again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.136K 305.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 931488 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 452857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.