AXE 8.00% 23.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-64

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    ASX listing Compliance is there to ensure companies are following the requirements under governance rules so after the run up it was probably expected at some point the ASX was going to request clarification on matters due to the sharp price jump. In my view after reading the company’s response to both ASX Queries I see no issue with compliance and defiantly some need to understand by all how the Patent process works. As the patent process is a legal event involving Patent Lawyers so it makes legal sense that the company waits for confirmation from the lawyers.

Whether that AFR reporter had any knowledge of the ASX Query or involvement or whether it was pure coincidence writing those articles the same time as the ASX Query is an unknown. Let him ride the free wave if that’s his style, but it’s clear to many that these articles were poorly researched and were lacking professionalism.

As your mentioned 2105, the positive with the ASX Query is it makes clear the relationship between Archer and University of Sydney regarding the rights to commercialize. There was an announcement on the 12 Dec 2018 regarding the exclusive right to commercialize 12cq. At least the response to the ASX query states Archer has the option to buy outright or continue with the exclusive rights.
    In any case both parties would do very well upon the successful commercialization of 12cq.

The A1 Bio Chip is 100% Archer Materials and I still feel this may be nearer term commercialization than 12cq.

Nothing has changed in the company’s progress, maybe it’s a good thing to clear the air on the patents so everyone is on the same page. Publicity is always a bonus for companies like Archer with developing Technologies.

It’s certainly a wild ride being a Long term Investor and my portfolio holding hasn’t changed at all these last few weeks and I still see something very unique here that’s worth riding the waves. The best thing for the company to do right now is continue on their path to bringing these amazing technologies to commercialization.

If ever there was a need to support Australian companies it is now. We certainly cannot rely on digging up raw materials and selling offshore which has been our backbone for decades – times are changing and we need diversification to support and protect our economy going into the future. Archer is merely supporting one avenue going forward to helping create and support a growing Quantum and Bio Tech ecosystem here amongst other players here that will help create more jobs for Australians and support our economy and support our way of life into the future.

Many traders have done well off the back of this stock and well done to those who have - we are all here to invest money and we trade or hold in our different ways. I'll be here watching the coming and going of old and new holders for sometime yet and these current events will only add to the story of AXE.

Stay safe and be positive
    Cheers

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $58.21K 244.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 146329 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.