AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

This is the clear point the ASX is after.......Dodgy.I see no...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This is the clear point the ASX is after.......Dodgy.
    I see no reference to billions of TinJoy revenue lol.
    The change of CFO is pertinent in timing.

If the answer to Question 8 is ‘no’, why did the Board not receive the CEO and CFO declaration as described in section 4.2 of AHI’s Corporate Governance Disclosure?AHI notes that section 295A(2) of the Corporations Act 2001 requires for a declaration to be made by the CEO and CFO to the Directors of the Company for the financial year only, when a Company is subject to its annual audit. However, the Company does acknowledge that such a declaration must also be given for half-year and quarterly reports as well, in order to comply with Corporate Governance Principle 4.2 of the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.As AHI’s new CEO was not appointed until after the end of the half year ended 31December 2021 (refer to the ASX announcement dated 15 February 2022), the current CEO could not give the required declaration.As AHI’s new CFO and Company Secretary was not appointed until after the lodgement of the Half Year Report (refer to the ASX announcement dated 17March 2022), the current CFO could not give the required declaration.AHI is currently undertaking an audit of its corporate governance policies to ensure that it continues to comply with the ASX Corporate Governance Principles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.