BSX 5.88% 3.6¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-18

1. 5,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    This is a disappointing turn of events, especially given that BSX has a dedicated social media publicist on staff (who was the subject of an entire Samso interview herself last year). I would keep it in perspective. Is it going to blow-up the project? How big of a black mark is it against SW?

It is correct that MOU are not material and I note that they are not necessarily announced to market (I am aware of another stock that recently entered a MOU, which the MD mentioned in a presentation, but it has not been disclosed to market). I am also aware that the ASX is also has become stricter in enforcing its anti-pumping rule of late.

On a related note; Samso and his eclectic dress sense was novel for a while but it's worn thin for me. I can see why the CEOs like him; he gives them free reign and goes light and doesn't challenge their narrative or probe them at all. It's the same with most of the other pay for comment media such as Kerry Stevenson at S m a l l caps and P r o a c t i v e investors. I did like the series of interviews that Samso did with BSX management last year though as it was interesting to see and hear from more of the people driving the business. I note, however, that one of those interviews got pulled too because, allegedly, someone had said something about a potential investor that they shouldn't have. I never saw the interview so don't know who the other party was that was mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $18.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.0¢ $6.982K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179219 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 82192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.