KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Actually glad this query was sent. Pretty shifty stuff that...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Actually glad this query was sent. Pretty shifty stuff that triton is even able to come to the table only to then completely leave us hanging during our most vulnerable period of existence.

1.5c to 0.7c, so 50% valuation in the business lost since triton funding fell through, but this is Deans fault? Lol.

Also talk of class action? I mentioned this not long ago saying if there was any evidence of wrong doing then surely legal action would follow, and was shot down saying this is pointless and would result in nothing but SH wealth degradation, so why the same names now driving that suggestion alongside everything else negative?

Why all this talk about Dw8 not having enough funding, while also trying to convince retail that they're stupid for wanting to support this business in an offering as market prices are strategically being held lower. Is this not selfish to choose your own profit over the health of the business you own? I don't know..

Is it conspiracy to say there are forces at play here trying to derail dw8?

I just spent an hour looking over kaddys brand and website, then the same for ebev, ebev looks like dog water. Kaddy has this market for the taking and word on the street is they're providing a great service.

This pleb may fill out his newly received prospectus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.