KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hi Barmy thanks for the write up, i dont disagree but i do think...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hi Barmy thanks for the write up, i dont disagree but i do think its disengenuious to lay the blame on DT for the fall-through of funding. DT cant read minds and youd assume that someone coming to the table would have the money they say they do, or why were they even there? They should never have entered an agreement without having funding available, pretty unprofessional.

I dont understand how you can blame our lack of due diligence for being the reason a 3rd party told us they'd fund when they never had the money to do so. DT would have no way of knowing if the money was there, and had to take their word that they could fulfil this commitment.

Everyone wants to write DT off as some snake who tricked us all for personal gain but come on this bloke has spent his life building businesses related to this industry and it is common sense that your largest endeavour will come with the largest road blocks. Show me a business that reached widespread adoption within 2 years. If dw8 caves DT will have gained sweet F all from this other than a salary. The ones bringing up a sale of 1% of holdings to fund a house purchase commitment from 2 years prior are trolls.

I do agree with you regarding underperformance, but again, mgmt have communicated to us the focus has been burn control and consolidation, why are we expecting high growth? Next phase is growth phase, ill grab the pitchfork and join you if they continue to flop. I don't think they will.

No one answered me last time, if we fail, how will ebev succeed in monetisation of their gmv? Their IPO should flop if the sentiment within this forum was
    truth..

Im very disappointed that MA and RC wont be present in the coming webinar as I think its joke that SH only hear from DT during these times.

I honestly do hope some people drop hard questions in the live chat so that there is more transparency.

But to think Kaddy is going bust is silly. In my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.