KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

@jmap how can you not blame DT?? He is responsible for the...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    @jmap how can you not blame DT?? He is responsible for the financial position of the company and he allowed it to get so perilous that he had to rely on a source of funding to which the due diligence around the source of funds wasn't done properly (this is a pretty basic concept). He should have known where the funds were coming from and exactly when - and it should have been written into the contracts that any failure would lead to legal action - which it hasn't which indicates the funding agreement was a last minute desperate attempt to eek a few more qtrs out.

And then he was "naive" to hold out hope that they may find the funds in speedy manner - naive or desperate. and the delay in announcing was him trying to salvage a "better option" (something a CR most definitely wasn't based on his own words when Triton was initially announced.

he has misled investors for almost a year with empty promises he should never have made (supplier, cash runway).

you can blame whatever external sources you like but he is ultimately responsible for the company so the state of play right now sits firmly with him.

I am underwater through my own daft trading and greed, no question about that. but DT has shown he doesn't know how to run a listed company. all that I can do now is hold and just see how this plays out as there is no point in me selling here.

Good luck to the remaining long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.