ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Likewise, ktscratch; I also wrote to the Company: “I assume the...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Likewise, ktscratch; I also wrote to the Company: I assume the intent was to explain that there was a higher level of expenditure than usual (in the last quarter) because of those fees, and that such a high level of consulting expenditure was a "one off", and is not a continuing component of quarterly expenses.”

The challenge is to answer the specific questions from the ASX. There is no specific question about reduced levels of expenditure - see Question 2. Question 3 is about "further cash", and that's why the understandable misinterpretation. One needs to look back at the immediately preceding answer, which speaks of those consulting fees.

We have discussed previously on this forum the perceptions of a number of us who attended the last AGM. The Chairman was quite clearcut in his response to a question about CR planning; he made it quite clear in a simple one line statement, that the Company has no plans for a capital raising. Given the information presented at the AGM, and available on the Company's website, all those shareholders I spoke with after the AGM felt quite confident on this matter, and firmly hopeful about the early future.

Previously I stated that when some funds became available, I would buy more. I have commenced doing so, and will continue as more funds are realised. Nevertheless, do your own research. And have a good Xmas break, everyone. Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.