LAU 4.35% 88.0¢ lindsay australia limited

i can give you the insiders view as a 3PL provider in the...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    i can give you the insiders view as a 3PL provider in the space.

Lindsay have gone from a pain point in the last 1-2 yrs were SLAs were in a very stressful state to a prized position. Primarily labour related but a few of the other current usual suspects. A limited number of vehicles available, 1-2 year wait. They culled customers. Got rid of all the small and some of the medium to concentrate on servicing the primary top tiers and bring back efficiency. Result. Stunning numbers from a logistics perspective. Post those numbers the game changed. SRL. I cant name anoher industry where someone holding over 50% of the market falls and the cake has to be cut and cut quickly. Thats a massive piece of pie. Receivers and admin needed to move quickly. business not worth buying as there's now more work than there is the capability (people and assets) unless you can acquire the rolling stock. Assets acquisition was the focus by all. The customers will come to the most reputable in the space. Enter LAU. Cash ready, quality management, proven track record. They do an off-market deal for the best of what was a pretty sweaty bunch of assets before any of us others get a lick. So now they have the trucks and can tap doors before anyone else has even seen an asset list. Coles, Woolies, Aldi, and all the other major Scotts customers have found a new level of comfort for the moment and the LAU shareholders that saw the light a month ago are sitting pretty bloody sweet right now.

PS i expect (IMHO) that we will see a better-than-expected result as price adjustments in service are only just beginning and will continue in the months ahead. Theres still plenty of pressure on certain lanes where demand is exceeding supply and capacity.

PPS Of course im holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $274.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 88.0¢ $472.7K 525.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5257 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.