WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

2 weeks, come on. and if it was that positive why would they...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    2 weeks, come on. and if it was that positive why would they have dumped the price at $5 to get the cash. I think they were in discussions and simply agreed at 5 given they didnt want it to fall further given they knew the wholesale market knew and were manipulating it.

Im not selling, ive been around and buying pre consolidation. I think its worth multiples of the $9 it got to (in the next 2-3 years).

Im saying Coby most certainly misled by his comments (he shouldnt have said it period), people with prior knowledge gamed the system (as we know ASIC is toothless) and the retail investor that you are (I assume) got screwed - if i was told there was a capital raise imminent i would have held back more to buy more now - you as a current holder who will maintain your position either by issuing - there was greater dilution than was needed (or WBT got less) - either way you are a loser to some extent.

If I asked you 3 weeks ago if $5 was a great capital raise price you would have said - no way (otherwise you would have dumped your stock at $9 thinking that was 45% overpriced). I assume you didnt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.