WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-108

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    The conversation continues...

We sit at 5, this may well be the base. Sure I would like to sneak a few more in under but the tension is palpable and rising.

Expedient raise beyond the belief of most all here. $100mill needed like NOW, otherwise the 'might' as many have been talking about would have been a 'will not' be having a cr (despite having the funds to see the year out). Is this not a signal that there is far more on the table... I harp on about TIMING constantly and think Weebit is jumping at multitudes more than a tape out(albeit extremely expensive and complicated in itself). If not then I expect to be burnt badly. Dyor.

I do see this dialogue here as a positive, no doubt the company does too in staying on the front foot as best as possible now and in the future. Sceptical as Dadi says and certainly more watchful.

I have felt like we have been witnessing the cracks of a company over extending themselves. These funds are clearly needed to cover the wild interest in Weebit. A larger chunk allocated in risk management, financial management and compliance wouldn't go astra. They no doubt know this. Look at the calibre and reputation of leadership on the whole.

Does anyone not think Weebit sees an enormous opportunity right now...? Truely? I have reflected enough and trust they are jumping at something very big.

Go Weebit!

My opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.