WBT 2.55% $2.29 weebit nano ltd

Hi Mooetan, I take your point about the recent slips ups and...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi Mooetan, I take your point about the recent slips ups and agree I would have preferred they didn't happen, but when judging the performance of the bod and mgmt I take into account an almost blemish free 5 year period before the recent slips. In relation to the cap raise, I don't fault the company too much as I believe the insider trading issues are external to the company.

I know people have said a trading halt should have been in place and maybe it should, but I also understand coby and Co are sleeping while our market trades. Should the aussie board members have done something, probably. I have not seen too much value from these guys other than meeting the requirement to have local directors so it doesn't surprise me they didn't.
    I guess I am willing to defend Coby and Dadi, because I have grown to respect them over the past 5 years. When Covid hit I remember these guys acted immediately. The company always had enough cash, but they cut directors fees and other costs to ensure we made it through. I owned another share at that time whose management refused to stop the gravy train they were on and have effectively destroyed all shareholder value.
    Every time I have disagreed with a course of action from Coby I have found that in time I have come around to his way of thinking and even glad he acted as he had. I am just extremely grateful to be able invest my money with these guys and think we should consider the full picture with regard to performance before being critical. These are just my thoughts and fully respect others have not had the same experience as me and may hold different views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
-0.060(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $432.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.36 $2.36 $2.29 $1.381M 595.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 32744 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.