WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Lets pretend that I showed you a chart of a stock that went from...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5150/5150981-9b2823fc3dec80491790f16357543c1d.jpg
    Lets pretend that I showed you a chart of a stock that went from $2.10 to $4.97 over a period of 6 months. Let's also pretend that I have a time machine and can take you back 6 months to buy that stock but you can't sell any until the end of the 6 months, notwithstanding that it goes to $9 during that period. Would you buy? I dare say yes!

It seems many have very short memories. A mere few weeks ago Coby was being praised as a one of a kind CEO who always looks after shareholders, with screenshots of LinkedIn posts in this vein making it to the highest ranking post on HC, to which Coby modestly commented on. Now his integrity and competence are being questioned. For any who have been invested in the ship that Coby is steering long enough and hence are vastly better off financially as a result I say to them don't bite the hand that feeds you.

The fundamentals of the company are the same as they were two months ago (you know, when the share price was $4.96), the only thing that has changed is the warm fuzzy feeling you have when you go home at night and tell your significant other how much of an investment whizz you are and then imagine together how you'll retire soon or buy that boat you've always dreamed of.

I'm just an average Joe who stumbled upon this company by chance in February 2020, have seen my investment go down 30-40% when the capital raise at $0.28 happened a few months later, and have accumulated as many shares as I could along the way. If I am to compare myself financially in February 2020 to now its not even in the same ballpark, and that is solely as a result of being a passenger on Coby's ship. My story is not unique as many others, including regular posters on here, would say the same of their journey.

I was still buying at $2.60 (not that long ago) but had no inclination to chase the share price up in FOMO over the past two months, so can hardly expect professional investors pumping tens of millions of dollars to fast track the company's progress to do the same. If you intend to be invested in this company for the long term as I am then consider $5.00 a blessing (I bought more shares yesterday at $4.97) just like $0.28 turned out to be in June 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.