WBT 3.28% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

I have had a completely different take on his comments since I...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I have had a completely different take on his comments since I first heard the recording before we knew of the CR.

I thought it was a noticeable change from earlier comments and my impression was that we'd very likely see a CR this year, admittedly I didn't expect it so soon. His comments about having told the market that they've got enough money through to '24 were immediately couched by the acknowledgement that if we were to need to accelerate then a CR would be required earlier. This should have been viewed in the context of his comments about being surprised that there was demand for discrete w/o the selector, as well as the discussions and interest from multiple tier 1s while recognising that we don't currently have the resources to transfer to more than one at a time.

Of course it's easy to be more certain in that interpretation knowing what we do now, but it was all there. The problem with using "I cannot confirm or deny..." as an answer in that scenario is that once they use that line they need to commit to always using it, then we end up getting even less insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.