RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Well I hope whoever provided our "good friend" Melissa with this...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Well I hope whoever provided our "good friend" Melissa with this large set of very specific questions is satisfied now. Hopefully you have sold off all your shares before setting out to distract RSH's leadership and damage its share price in the process. Would like to think ASX has plenty on their plate to not waste time shaking down a speculative $30 M market cap company with such an inquisition. Does Qantas, major banks, Telstra and some large mining companies receive similar letters as they languish in a sea of red (not the banks) and have total disrespect for shareholders ?
    RSH has communicated it's current position and future catalysts in the US which would impact the company favourably and provide a very different financial position. Let them be judged on delivering their plan rather than scrutinizing to the nth degree every response to this toothless and disruptive letter.
    If you read the Quarterly Report you would get basically the same set of information and the Board reiterated their position as a going concern with multiple levers to attract capital. At this rate all you have achieved is giving away equity cheaply!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $2.253K 83.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 393688 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 35007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.