MRR 12.5% 0.7¢ minrex resources limited

As I have mentioned previously we are one of very very few...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    As I have mentioned previously we are one of very very few juniors to have substantial money in the bank. Most other mining juniors are stuck raising money at ordinary prices only to dilute shareholders.

Our current chase position puts us in the box seat to attract deals that meet the criteria of an “advanced lithium project”.

Management would not want to spend the cash on an unexplored parcel of land. There are a lot of questions to be asked about the potential of acquiring such a tenement/project. Has the project been previously drilled? Is a JV be a suitable option considering our cash position? Are we going out of our way to search and fetch a bargain in the current marketplace? Are the majors knocking on our door because they see the potential in what we have in the bank and at Marble Bar? Are there other forces involved in order to boost the SP and deliver shareholder value?

I can tell you now with all my years of experience in the market it is much easier to move a stock from 2c to 10-15c then it is to move a stock from 10c to 50c. If you have watched MRR trade over the past months, it is obvious that something major is on the horizon in the near future. I have been adding to my position constantly ever since my entry and still have hopes for a very very white Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.