CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

I apologize, I dont follow this too closely but if CAN is...

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I apologize, I dont follow this too closely but if CAN is selling their Mildura site and reducing staff...what is left, what does the company do and where?

Do they have any other "facilities"? Will they be just another importer? Will they survive under the weight of the remaining debt after the Mildura sale?

Will the Mildura site be sold to another Cannabis company or a Food producer for tomatoes cucumbers lettuce.?

They are not rushing for a new CEO which may be an indication of where things are headed?

Will they issue a quarterly? MAY 1 for the next official news hopefully. Auditors Report due - going concern?

Didnt they have a medical product that had problems? Is it still viable? is there any potential value there as an asset? That could be sold?

Finding new investors willing to put money in now would be near impossible now?

I really like how they have positioned themselves price/product wise in the market with what appears to be high quality imported product, but is it enough to save them? im kind of interested in investing (based on the NEW very flexible and profitable import model) in a restructured "DEBT FREE" CANN if they can do a Houdini and escape the debt some how.

Fingers crossed and good luck, The most important thing right now is the Auditors Report - Nothing Else Matters?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.