CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

yes im in the same boat but now im deliberately choosing "good...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    yes im in the same boat but now im deliberately choosing "good value for money" products like the 28g jars from tasmanian botanics for under 300. Royale 27% was about $200 rrp from tassie boatanics but as you point out they sell pretty quick once patients get on to it.

You dont need to pay a fortune unless your a wealthy connoisseur as you know.

One thing is for certain prices are coming down but really good quality can still command a premium price. Its like wine. You dont need to pay $50-$100 for an excellent Red but people do. Im still paying around $430 for Topaz, which I hate paying but its good and always in stock.

ANTG rocky was 230-250 10g in the early days - that hurt. You can get just as good these days 300.

Chemists and Dispensaries price gouging is a serious problem as patients blame the producers!

In 12months time hopefully you/everyone can just grab it from the chemist or dispensary easily on the PBS with a script. I hate paying a fortune for it.

Im finally going to give CAN's Botanitech's ago in a couple of weeks. King Eider 32% has caught my eye. Not cheap but should be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.