CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-5

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Yep from an industry point of view it would be better CAN survives,That is why im rooting for CAN and others (as you know as well) that are currently "on life support" and questionable if they will ever resume trading. Its currently a long list!

DEA decision doesnt mean much for aussie stocks but should bring a lot of interest to the sector globally we should see a little bump in asx stocks probably. Govts around the world would also take US rescheduling/SAFE banking into consideration when looking at their own cannabis laws over the next 12-24 months.

The Australian market is slowly becoming less regulated and we will get to decriminalization (at least) of cannabis next election cycle most likely as long as liberals dont win. Will major changes in regulation happen state by state or can the greens get something done at a national/fedreral level or both? im not sure how it will work out all I know is we are headed in the right direction at the moment. Driving law changes will open up the potential market by 30%?

CAN needs to look more at the export market, im not 100% sure but I think Medcan has been selling ALL their NEW australian grown product overseas presumably for better prices. ie Germany. They are only selling 100% imported stuff in Australia from mainly from Canada (last time i looked) i think presumably because they were getting pricing bargains given Canada's over supply problems. Good on them, one of the joys of not being listed... do what you want!

NRL it should be a better few years for the Cannabis industry if the DEA has a sense of humour and delivers a #Happy420Day for the industry. Could happen any day between now and mid July. Speculation is mounting it will be sooner rather than later.

CAN need to find a good CEO that will stick with it and try to turn it around for at least 2 years. They need a new CEO before they can relist, I was hoping May1 see if they can do it?

I agree Investor confidence has been shaken in the Cannabis sector but the same happened for Bitcoin and look where it is today...never say never, we're coming back baby! Think Positive wink.png

#Cannabis2.0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.