CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

The comment wasnt just directed at you.... i didnt mean it that...

1. 5,778 Posts.
    The comment wasnt just directed at you.... i didnt mean it that way.

Some do follow particular posters not knowing who they are or how successful they are at trading.

They could be living in a combi parked in the street outside ASX for all we know, but some are hanging on every word they write.

I remember in my early days hanging on every word this particular broker was giving me only to find one day he had resigned and gone into business for himself.... I though WOW he is sucha Guru I asked what type of business was he in... the answer was had opened a small fish and chip shop.... My ambitions werea little higher than that.

I do read your posts mainly because from memory you have a young family and want you to go well at your trading.

For me as soon as I buy shares like CVI or GDN etc I instantly have an exit plan (set margin ie profit or set loss)..... they are never a share I plan to keep. I do miss extended price rises sometimes, but I think the basic problem is people just dont know when to get out (hang on to long)

All the best for today.... should make some dollars.... I have some stock I am planning to SELL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.