ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

i didnt like the response to the asx price query as much .. This...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    i didnt like the response to the asx price query as much ..
    This is what i found a bit wierd, but i could be wrong in my way of thinking:

" However, the company has not currently been able to agree final aquisition terms with any vendors, as such, the company does not have anything to report at this time "

* what does this mean really... does it mean that nsl hasnt come to this stage yet to talk final aquisition? or have they come with their papers , discussed and there is a bit of conflict.. It has puzzled me a bit that statement... what has happened for the past 2 months..

it definatly doesnt justify the recent share price increase either.. neither does hype.. i do believe that there are a few accumulating for the bigger picture ..
    saying that, who knows what is ACTUALLY going on.. i have seen so many times a share price query come out, company says things on a very neutral basis, and 3 weeks later BANG..
    the company isnt going to be like " oh yeah, we aquired something... woops!... lol. its all games, but their explanation is very vague..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.