1TT 0.00% 1.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

My two cents on my previous comments.1. WooBoard entered a term...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    My two cents on my previous comments.

1. WooBoard entered a term sheet with Slik as outlined in the December 2021Quarterly Update released to the market on 31 January 2022. The agreement with Slik will provide major cross-selling opportunities for Sixty and the entire WooBoard product suite in the Latin America Market (‘LAM’). The Company is currentlypreparing an ASX Chapter 11 submission. If this is approved, the Group will have immediate access to cross-sell our product offering to 150,000 Slik users and our expectation is for significant uptake.

2. The Group will now be in a position having gained insights from industry leaders to upgrade and refine "Sixty" from an MVP to version 2.0 for the enterprise market with a number of enterprises already identified for a rollout in 2022 that will position the Group to derive meaningful revenue. The Group is in advanced discussions for the roll out to large enterprises who are ready to onboard their employees once Sixty officially launches the full version of the product.

3.Slik is headquartered in Argentina and targets the Latin American Market (“LAM”) with ambitions for expansion into further English speaking markets, including the Asia Pacific Region (“APAC”). Slik hasover 150,000 users including clients such as Toyota, Starbucks, DHL, PF Changs, AXZ Ecolab, Honda,Heineken and Danone.

4. I do believe that Slik is planning to add a new feature in their product suite once sixty deal is completed. Check their website under price plans and say "it is coming soon".

I know that some people are downramping rather than providing useful details. Anyway we will see the quarterly update soon. DYOR.Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.273M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $11.97K 924.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 424242 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ 109111
Last updated 14.21pm 07/05/2024 ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.