TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Response to Aware Letter, page-104

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Hi Cosmo, I don’t know if you read it but one the first day, I had to collect my thoughts but managed to raise many other points which came to my mind immediately, a little after I got the news. Many of those thoughts were already being expressed by me in the last few months.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dead-man-walking.2717030/page-21?post_id=17176842

You’re a smart guy and an administrator yourself, and it is very likely that you might see things even much deeper than we guys. Please could you see where some of those questions lead you, whenever you get the time? Thanks.

There is an almost never ending list of questions that should be basically obvious questions to be asked almost immediately.

I’ve always said that TON’s main issue is going to be cash management, and it irritates me that absolutely nothing was done to address it, as we've gone into an admin, which I feel was possibly avoidable, as I've explained with a rough estimate of cash vs liabilities over the weekend. I've got to go now, guys. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.889K 171.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273406 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437708 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.