TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Response to Aware Letter, page-106

1. 289 Posts.
    Yes, and IMO it should be remembered that in the event of any intended "asset" sale, I'm not talking filing cabinets and office chairs, but TONs only real asset, the Mozambique licenses, it would be reasonable to assume that the agreements between Triton and Grafex would contain a first right of refusal clause and possibly Drag along/Tag along clause + veto .... where will this end...nobody seems to know but I for one would like to know just who has been pulling the strings from the very the start of this mess which was the BB exit, you would have surely thought that the instigator/s of that event had enough forethought to see the other issues on the horizon which are now being faced.

IMO The new crew have spent and "earnt" their way through serious cash while doing nothing but screwing up the company, from what I understand and IMO they obviously don't know how to talk to people who matter to the future of TON and instead run and hide behind the high paid skirt and trouser fronts of the Professional help. ka ching..$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.33K 215.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329325 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 401261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.