TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Response to Aware Letter, page-90

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yeah I'm assuming that the company is dead, money is gone so just waiting on confirmation.

I'm then waiting on an investigation on how the company can engage an administrator as a 'consultant' mid- February, release an update early March that says all is rosy and we're going to progress Ancuabe and then a couple of days later hand the company over to administrators.

If I'd been informed of this I might made a decision that does not leave me in my current position, which I'm sure a great deal many others would have also, which is probably why they didn't give us a big shiny "the company has engaged a consultant to check if we're about to go into administration." What the truck are we paying these clowns hundreds of thousands of dollars for is they can't even keep a company with low debt afloat:
    (iii) Prior professional services to the Company Prior to our appointment as Voluntary Administrators, we were engaged by the Company on 17 February 2016 to provide a report on:

 Assessing the Company’s financial position;
     Preliminary views and recommendation regarding the Company’s short term funding requirements; and
     Recommendation to the Company on other key matters we considered that should be brought to the Company’s attention.

The engagement occurred over a one week period and included discussions and attendance at the Company’s board meeting held on 19 February 2016 to discuss the report. Ferrier Hodgson was not paid for the services provided
    Last edited by Trask: 08/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.