TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Response to Aware Letter, page-93

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Cosmo it'd be personally flattering if you considered Jaded as one giving hope to Ton Shareholders.
    Me Jaded who for 4 years has been vilified as a Hater/ DownRamping Scum.
    Just ask Louie or Jackarooz about the nefarious Jaded!!

See Cosmos you're in the Ferrier Hodges game of being Company Administration. Me? I'm just chapter and versed in MarketDynamics and particularly in the Structure and "Vision" of TON Past Management.
    I'm still "working out" Higgo and Catlow but Cosmo getting some idea of where they're coming from.

Anyhow doesn't matter if current shareholders are hopeful or hopeless. They can't buy or sell shares, No One can. We just have to wait the Creditors List, their Demands, Probably a Cash at Bank TON 3rd March against these demands. Just blowing hot air til then including you,with all due respect, Cosmo.

Anyhow done a chart over various events in last month showing volumes,incidents, sp moves etc whatever. Have some ideas on form of the necessary Recapitalisation that keeps existing shareholders somewhat in the Game.

but really Cosmos we don't know the extent of insolvency, the drillers mightn't be in there as already paid from the $4mil CR. We do know a CR was imminet and being prepared for at 4.5 cents but not how much for but really trying to organise a Shareholder Class Action before knowing the debt extent ?

Also realise there is an AGM has to be done in May at latest. At it definitely on Agenda is Catlow and Higgo appt confirmation and Alf Gillman Re Election. And that's just for Starters so Shareholders by Vote based on parcel size will have the perfectly legal and FREE option of Dissent, Protest, rolling heads, have the women knitting and demigods asking questions from the floor to applause, cheers and foot stomping by the audience. Gee King Louie might even go !!

Anyway VA first Meeting this week/early next week and the Fight just starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.