AVR 0.00% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Response to Aware Query, page-42

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Try a few months possibly... i know from my experiences in other stocks it takes weeks and sometimes months to gather the data... do you think all those stats were done overnight? Lol

Probably 3 or 4 biostatisticians sign off before release .. all taking heir sweet time about it ( consulting fees) ...

Like I said this is the grey area .. unbundling of the raw data to release of the stats to the ASX .
    Raw data could mean 100's of pages of numbers relating to bloods, tests etc .. you need time to make sense of it all.
    The first clue should have been Admedus giving themselves wriggle room around release of the HSV results. They were steadfast on April until it changed to the Quarter timeline on the previous announcement.

Coincidently they were waiting on the 3D news release, but they were sure of getting the clearence as stated in the language used such as " extension" and saying " no material difference" as its the same structure just a different shape factor.

All I'm saying is, if they have nothing to hide, tell us the date they received the raw data and unbundled it prior to organising the statistics.

Thats the date I am most interested in.
    Last edited by pierre77: 09/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 $17.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.80 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.