AVR 1.11% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Response to Aware Query, page-62

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Hi Baroona - I don't normally read the fine print and disclosures in the analyst reports but your comment prompted me to have a look at the Paterson report.
    "Disclosure - Patersons, its director and/or employees may earn brokerage, fees, commissions and other benefits as a result of a transaction arising from any advice mentioned in this report. Patersons as principal, its directors and/or employees and their associates may hold securities in the companies the subject of this report, as at the date of publication. These interests did not influence Patersons in giving the advice contained in this report. Details of any interests may be obtained from your adviser. Patersons as principal, its directors and/or employees and their associates may trade in these securities in a manner which may be contrary to recommendations given by an authorised representative of Patersons to clients. They may sell shares the subject of a general 'Buy' recommendation, or buy shares the subject of a general 'Sell' recommendation."

Got themselves covered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.20
Change
0.200(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $349.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.20 $17.65 $78.15K 4.366K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 619 $17.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.20 146 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.