RFF 0.00% $2.05 rural funds group

Good analysis @BWinter - I was looking at that (more...

1. 11,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    Good analysis @BWinter - I was looking at that (more superficially than you did) as well. I haven't had time to make a research project out of this, and may have done a lousy job even if I did. One key thing I didn't know is whether there could be a deal to allow for the lessor making permanent improvements to the property (say Irrigation canals for example) and investment to the benefit of the lessor at the lease expiry, whenever that is, (especially Almond trees etc that will not be suddenly unproductive upon lease expiry, and will have significant economic value, and make it very difficult for the lessor to manage to not waste money), and thus making "lower than market" payments for the leases in the early stages in exchange, or as comfort, for making those improvements at the lessees expense and lessors eventual benefit (as well as managing salinity/soil quality issues etc etc). I don't know if part of the consideration for the leases could be cash, and part improvements. Then there could be differing accounting for the leases by the lessor and lessee as well. Bonitas have looked at other accounts that we have probably not looked at, and probably read the notes etc in a lot of detail as well. So they may have more accurately pieced together the situation. Or they could be just letting it all hang out and have totally ballsed it up after such a great start at Glaucus before parting ways. So I am not as confident as you are tbh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $795.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.06 $2.04 $209.0K 101.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14569 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 40790 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.