RFF 0.00% $2.07 rural funds group

I think Bonitas have covered themselves from a legal point of...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I think Bonitas have covered themselves from a legal point of view with the disclaimer at the bottom of 30 page report.

"This report is not available to Australian residents. This report and its contents are not intended to be and do not constitute or contain any financial product advice as defined by Australian Corporations Act ….. no information in this report should be construed as recommending or suggesting an investment strategy... because of ambiguity in Australian law"

They obviously have made defamatory remarks in their report that they know are untrue or inaccurate.

RFF response has refuted all claims as untrue except a loan by RFF of 14 mil that should have been 8k to a Macadamia plantation. (that's the only true item in the Bonitas report)

No surprise that the report itself advises all unit holders to sell … as they want to profit from their already established short position.

Am more confident now the accusations are false after reviewing the "not available to Australian Residents" 30 page report and Management response to that report.

Thanks Hot Copper members for uploading the 30 page Bonitas report.

Tried to get from Bonitas site but they block its download from AU.

I will be holding and will wait for EY to provide RFF an independent assessment on the accusations made.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $803.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.09 $2.06 $645.9K 311.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1270 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.08 1554 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.