RFF 1.99% $2.05 rural funds group

First, many thanks to the non-holders for their sage advice....

1. 2,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    First, many thanks to the non-holders for their sage advice. Keep 'em coming because the plight of others gives you such joy!!! -- gaha

RFF's response was measured and meant to clarify their position. Its brevity, I believe, sets a framework from which their detailed, audited full response will take its shape. Holders, and especially non-holders will see tomorrow. (I think suspension is more likely.)

The sheer flow of unsubstantiated claims concerning all manner of things, including RFM, E&Y, PWC, etc. would make Trump blush. They'd make one believe there's no difference between RFM and Satan. Shame on Hot Copper for giving them a platform.

I agrre with those that don't see a "V" shaped sp recovery. Once the allegations have proven false, the next question is simple: BUY? HOLD? SELL? This hit job, as shorters often do, gives a great opportunity to those seeking/increasing their ag portfolio.

Initially I thought Bon's report had one outrageous claim after another. Such exagerrated bashing that not one insto's people noticed RFF was wrth $0.00! Nonetheless, carnage ensued, Bon made their cash, halt done. Trading resumption imminent, Bon, et al. have now, or are in the, of covering their short position. This is because once their report is seen for what it is there very well may be a violent sp upswing causing the remaining shorts to be squeezed. Volume and Changes/Initial insto disclosures will tell the tale of whether or not this dog can hunt. Not to mention the "gift" entry facilitated by Bon.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.040(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $795.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.05 $2.00 $757.5K 372.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.