1MC 8.89% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Response to Civmec Legal Action, page-48

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    My goodness, AJM are refusing to pay because of a 3 month delay, for a mining project, what a bunch of pricks - because average mining projects are delayed not only months but years, more often than not.

And it's almost always the case that the delay is caused by the company itself like AJM, and the delivery companies who are responsible for getting the parts to the project, and the contractor company - all together, sharing some of the blame.

I would say that in terms of thousands of mining projects developed over the past 20 years that I have followed, only a 3 month delay is almost an exceptional result, it's nothing, and any smart and experienced and respected mining company management ALWAYS factors in these things.

I'm an AJM shareholder, long term, but I'm getting the impression from these problems and correspondences that they are bunch of pricks with limited management ability, or foresight, who are often looking to blame others for their own failures.

I'm increasingly finding the leaders of this company very disappointing as more and more negative things keep coming out of the woodwork. When will it end?

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $7.714K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8227 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.