AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

This is very Gold like almighty statement! Never say never!...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    This is very Gold like almighty statement! Never say never! While listed (I was a share holder and made quite handsomely amount..) on the ASX, ATLAS was once the darling of the market and making great profit. Plz go back to when its shares were trading at not 4.3c but at $4.00! It may not trade again at that price but in good hands while listed can easily trade between 20-40 cents. The saga that's unfolding at the moment is very telling. With appropriate cap injection and sound management ATLAS can be a very profitable business. I am holding to my shares because I believe this war that's going on, would not, if ATLAS was not worth above 4.2c; pure and simple. By the way, before I finalise a decision to buy or not to buy a parcel of share I always check to see what people on this site are saying. In between the opinions, facts and fictions expressed here I find a lot of helpful info. Thanks to you and all others who take the time to contribute. Good luck to all of us small shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.