MRI 0.00% 0.9¢ my rewards international limited

Everyday in the bunker must be interesting ! Looks like they...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Everyday in the bunker must be interesting ! Looks like they have the office sandbags as high as can be and may be living off the members $ atm . See comments from their own web site Google review .

It seems and I may be wrong they appear to have been selling store cards at a greater discount than the supplier gives eg:Supermarkets generally give only 5% to corporates but are being sold at 10% off with an extended delivery date ,so its a cheap way to pick up some cashflow albeit at a loss.? Just a guess

Michelle S
    4 days ago
    "No longer reputable!I have ordered discounted gift cards from My Rewards in the past. They have been slow to honour the orders on most occasions but have eventually come through when I have repeatedly followed up with them. All this changed subsequent to my last order placed 4th May. I ordered $1500 worth of Coles Myer and Wish giftcards at 10% discount. This order was due to be delivered early July but was never fulfilled. Similar story to what "David I" has posted. I followed up on my overdue order via chat and was told the cards were in the process of being packed to send. Time went on and still no sign of the giftcards. I returned to the chat to enquire as to the delay numerous times. It's true that they tell you "next week" every time you use their chat. Fortunately I had paid through PayPal and was able to get my money back through their dispute process, but they strung me along well into October with the promise of fulfilling my order. Do not fall for this scam, they may have once been reputable but not any longer"

Selina L
    2 weeks ago
    My review is the same as all the other poor reviews that are posted here. I have emailed and called numerous times (the latter which goes straight to voice message) about my 2x$500 WISH giftcards purchased in August via Garry and Warren Smith, not to be seen. I am starting to think this is a scam and needs to be reported to Consumer Affairs. You can tell the company is bad when they don't even bother responding to negative reviews.

Vilay S
    3 weeks ago
    Buyer beware. Have ordered gift cards however after many months and promises of the order being fulfilled before more promises of a refund, I have not received either. Very poor service.

Raymond Y
    A month ago
    "Please be careful of this company as they have still not issued a gift card after 4 weeks. Multiple emails have been sent, with only excuses that there are issues with processing. Self-imposed deadlines from the company have come and gone. Slow response. Messages left in business hours with no callback; staff unavailable to talk."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.