MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

As an outsider who was been looking to buy into Magnis for some...

1. 2,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    As an outsider who was been looking to buy into Magnis for some time, right now though there is something is not right with Magnis HOWEVER I dont thnk the issue is the core business.

A company with a sound product is not immune from shoddy people outside and/or management inside.

In this sector finding a partner gets easier and easier as days go by. So as long as the core of the Magnis business is fine, I personally dont think one or two partners not meeting the grade or having fluffed their resources/capability is a nothing story. It is just a fact of life in a newish fast growing sector.

If it is not the core, what do I think, is it just a smear campaign, no I dont think so, with multiiple stories from the Australian, internal lawyers would have vetted the stories and the journalists and editor have procuced enough "hearsay: to convinced the lawyers.

AFP involvement is where it gets interesting The Australian article doesnt warrant anything more than a curtesy phone call to Magnis from ASIC to blah blah than dot the i and cross the t than close the chapter. Because Magnis signing an agreement with a with a thirdparty who exaggerated their size and expertise is not a criminal offence.

But for ASIC to request AFP to knock on the door of Chairman "if the story is true the Frank's house was raided" than why the Chairmans house not the company...... This is peculiar. As this implies ASIC wants to know something which ASIC dont think it concerns nor involves the company in the first instance.

If I am right than the impact to SP would be few weeks to few months as it goes through the news cycle with vindication to Chairman or a slap on the wrist to a very serious outcome for the Chairman but involvement of Magnis is by association only.

My 2c.... maybe I become a shareholder at a good price if this is all a storm in a teacup.

NOTE: Why do I think the wild stories about the partners are not relevent, if Magnis techology is sound than even if one or two of the partners turns out to be dreamers.... who cares. Much like if the third winner of PLS BMX auction cant pay in Feburary for what ever reason, PLS will move on and sell it to someone esle. Much like Magnis would.

Last edited by ipv6ready: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.