CXM 2.70% 3.6¢ centrex limited

@Barry81 Most people invest not because some affinity with...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    @Barry81 Most people invest not because some affinity with farmers requiring phospate, most people invest to make money and mostly short term. This isn't some ESG club. Also management never said that Banaba was a better bet than Ardmore.

@rusty388 Those were alternative directors and brothers of Chrisp. There have been no changes to the board and those alternative directors were aligned with the director.

I am in general perplexed by the responses on this thread. The company went and did whatever was legal. Looks like people are suggesting that the company should have identified the unethical composition of the council and injected itself in the government of the island, made sure more councillors were elected and then negotiated a deal with those councillors. Are you all out of you mind?

Has anyone thought about how ABC got the sniff of this?? A 50mln dollar company did an exploration deal in the Pacific and somehow this is national news...I am interested in who tipped off ABC and why....could have been IPL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $18.72K 506.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537192 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.