TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Response to Media Coverage - Non Binding Indicative Proposal, page-147

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Gonna get very interesting for Talon now.
    Gurvantes may turnout to be a stumbling block, or already has. Let's face it the project has been assessed as a world class CSG project and the exploration is possibly only in its infant stages.
    I reckon management will be thinking they maybe should of corporately separated this venture somtime back and I gotta say me to. They did announce that a review would be undertaken and that was someway back. Like to know if anything has developed on that platform and if so would very much like to hear about it.
    Now management have themselves a unique position to negotiate and it is delicate because of the status of the Gurvantes Project.
    Where this claytons Strike offer leads is just gonna be great, great because it has put Talon in the spotlight and that is just fantastic, about time and I don't discount other interests!
    Once M&A stuff emerges it does frank the value of the target and without doubt TALON has value. It's just hard to evaluate and assess as its 2 major and confirmed projects are indifferent parts of the world and both are super commercial, one ready to go and the other further down the track.
    There is more to Talon's portfolio, but that lays in the background just now, but not out of consideration.
    What a watch we have now, hold on and yes you know what to hold onto.
    My opinion
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.