TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Thanks for your reply. I am not lying either, so that means...

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

Thanks for your reply. I am not lying either, so that means someone else is. But I am not going to deal with people who respond to my posts like that (SE1234). I really don’t have the time for try hard bullies, however shares they may hold. .

One thing that is clear to me at least, is @Justadabble is completely accurate. How did some 5-30% (depending on who you believe) get enough knowledge of the deal to approach Colby? My answer is they were fed it as part of a pre-arranged strategy.

Also we know have STX (some large apparently) holders flooding these threads with apparent first hand information and pushing their agendas. More evidence that this is an attempted stitch up which is using large STX/TPD holders to try and bully Colby? Maybe not, as this is just social media, but it certainly seems @Justadabble is correct.

@BlueSeal do you really think the NWE comparison is a good one? I ask because I have not talked to any NWE holders who think they got anything but a bad deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.