SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Am I being overly optimistic?Most times it is easier to assume...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Am I being overly optimistic?

Most times it is easier to assume an optimistic stance rather than agonize oneself over the opposing view

This CR of Usd 10m is equal to Aud 14.8 m It equates to 38% of the total current M/C of SEN .
    Go and figure out the valuation parts of SEN components. and then try and work out how the dilution will affect SEN's total percentage holding in Votiro .

The big Q: What Will the current 60% drop to ?

Just an example, if we assume that SEN's 60% holding in Votiro's is valued at Aud 30m out of SEN's total M/C of 38.8m That will put a total value on Votiro 0f Aud 50m. an Aud14.8m CR investment raises the value of Votiro to around 65m and SEN will have under 50% holdings. ( just playing with numbers)

Speculation ,,,calculation,,, the sad reality is that Votiro is a hungry growing Wanna be "monster" of a company but his adoptive mother is a great dreamer but has run dry of milk.

The positive side is that stand-alone SEN had no future with its current management, but those same people have an insight into the Industry, and are maybe on to something good this time around, just with much more pain before the unknown Gain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.471K 262.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 970500 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 340023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.