ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    You are correct. it is so naïve for the comments that DDT has rebounded. The truth is, for a lousy $300, you can buy a stack of shares and take the price where you want it. I really do wonder about the comments made by you people, it seems like children commenting. The new chairman buys shares to keep the share price at a price which means he keeps it from total collapse, protects his large investment. wake up you guys and tell it as it is not like you have a fantasy about.
    When the big pharma comes back and takes these guys to the cleaners, wonder what your childish comments will be like then. Grow up and stop fantasizing. You have been doing it for months now, "the share price looks like cracking the 3c mark, etc.
    And all the distributors selling the product, what are they to say, shall we keep selling or do we get in a line to have a go at old dog DDT. My guess is they will line up behind the big boy.
    The show is being run by total amateurs and the show is finished.
    The board should resign immediately.
    The KTM boys should storm back and take control of the company, take it from present management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2159452 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2629837 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.