AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Hi All, This is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen in a...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi All,

This is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen in a while.

AJQ's announcement last Thursday am, clearly states "AJQ directors unanimously recommend that Amour Energy shareholders accept the revised offer (in the absence of a superior offer) and unanimously recommend that Armour shareholders vote against each item of the EGM (which includes the AEP deal)."

"...unanimously.." means ALL the directors of AJQ recommend it so that means NM too.

It is impossible for NM to distance himself from this. He can not make a recommendation to AJQ shareholders and not make the same recommendation to DGR, AJQ's largest shareholder. As DGR's largest shareholder, NM himself is of course tied in and now must make the same recommendation to the DGR board...but I doubt DGR will seek its own shareholders approval to sell its stake in AJQ.

I accept that the DGR board has yet to make an announcement and of course will reserve its decision, but NM must take the recommendation to the DGR board and vote for it as a director and also (without any conflict - right!!) as the largest DGR shareholder.

Of course his fellow directors will support what he wants. They always have. Independence?....rubbish!!

This façade, this thinly vailed pretence of corporate governance is an insult to anyone with an IQ north of their shoe size.

Groan....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.