GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY just following the line of the industry is exactly why (IMO)...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    GXY just following the line of the industry is exactly why (IMO) GXY is not communicating to it's investors and to the public good enough.

We are a producer now. Making good coin, own our assets and have a couple absolute gems being built yet we follow the same trend as every other lithium stock even though most of them carry orders of magnitude more risk. We probably even get manipulated moreso than others.

GXY has barely put a foot wrong in the 3 years or so that I've been invested in it yet we often get thrown around the same as the speculators do.

I get that it's a marathon not a race and that the board seems to be doing everything right as far as getting the job done and that by all rights they really shouldn't be worrying about the short term SP.
    But I still think that it's bollocks because at the end of the day it's only the mum and dad investors that are going to get hurt by GXY not actively trying to show that we are in fact (by a long way) distinguished from most other of the lithium stocks and far less risky and still with bog loads of reward.

IMO DYOR of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.