BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

My wife said something funny about the blue sky public profile....

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    My wife said something funny about the blue sky public profile. Its like they want everybody to see them as Opera. Put money into any fund and then come to the end of the year and they start saying, hey investor - you get a car, you get a car, everybody gets a car. Except they only let the people from the successful finds come to the party and everybody who isn't winning is hidden from view. That then makes everybody think that they are the greatest investment firm they have ever seen, look around everybody is making money, I gotta put more into the machine. Until you are put into one of the funds that suck, then your out of the party.

Look at their recent commentary, they refer to the under performing investments as legacy investments. Like well yeah, all of the under performing funds would be legacy investments, cause you only exit the funds that are successful, so the crap ones hang around forever and become legacy funds..... Its just more and more double speak and misdirect.

It would be very interesting for them to actually disclose if those legacy funds are even generating enough profits to pay the management fees, because the way the funds work, they allocate 5 years of management fees when setting up the fund so that even if the investment isn't performing their management fees are sitting there. But what happens after 5 years? Well, they gotta keep managing the fund without fees.... But hey nobody outside of BLA would know, cause they don't disclose nearly enough information about whats happening - EVER. Its always after the fact, thats why people are loosing trust and the shareprice is tanking.profile
    Last edited by pikel1980: 18/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.