AXE 2.60% 37.5¢ archer materials limited

First, this is all my opinion and it's specific to my level of...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758
    First, this is all my opinion and it's specific to my level of risk tolerance. None of this is financial advice.

Archer has been one small cap that has made me favour the investor approach rather than trading it short term. I will label it instinct and gut feel. I look at charts with other stocks, I don't with AXE. Apart from the solid patent application(s), great CEO and management, to me this is about a huge future shift in tech. Some of that future isn't too far away. Patents are being granted and more patents are in process. What I like about Archer is its emphasis on materials science and how there is nothing tangible without materials. Materials are ground zero for any tech endeavour. There's no better future possible without materials science research. I'm sure Archer will contribute much in several fields and I am willing to hold for a decade from here. I say a decade because there are 3 areas the company has highlighted as within its scope. Quantum computing, health sector and energy solutions. Lots of opportunities to participate in all of this and yes, take some profit along the way. I have no crystal ball to time entries and exits on AXE and the last week has made me more sure that I need to back my gut and stay the course. Disclosure - I bought some more on Tuesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $98.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $19.51K 51.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19917 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 10015 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.