AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Response to Media Speculation, page-217

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Everything you say about gold reaching new ATHs will no doubt come to pass, eventually. But there are a lot of headwinds against it at the moment at the macro level. If it does mange to drop below USD$1900 then it could go way lower. I'm not sure why you come to a lithium forum talking about it though, other than being bored waiting for gold's turn to shine (see what I did there). I do share your enthusiasm for the yellow metal, but I'll take an 9x in a lithium stock now over a 10x in a gold stock later any day.

Next, this comment of yours is probably the most ridiculous thing I've read here in a while:
    The whole lithium story is so overdone. For one, EV technology is one of the two dumbest technologies I have ever seen. The other being wind turbines.

Look around. EVs everywhere, wind turbines everywhere. Have you driven an EV? All I can say it is by far the best car I've ever owned. Apart from being by far the quickest car I've ever owned, do you know how many times it's been in for service since I bought it ~18 months ago? Zero. Do you know when it's due for a service? Me either. Only if it needs it. It's cheap to run, and I love that it charges overnight in the garage. Only on long trips have I had to use a SuperCharger. They just make so much more sense the ICE cars. As for hydrogen, it's a terrible idea for cars. Nobody is seriously building out hydrogen refueling infrastructure. Time will tell of course, but if you're going to make green hydrogen you're gonna need more solar panels or wind turbines (that other dumb tech). Most hydrogen is currently produced from natural gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.