AHF 0.00% 2.2¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is my take on the current situation.Back in 2016 I bought in when this mob bought the Camperdown dairy off aussie farmers direct for 11 million dollars,back then you could have bought the whole town for that amount.The plan was with the 6 farms to be a vertical intergrated dairy company.I think at some stage they were making butter,milk and youghurt.Obviously they werent making any money although they did plough money into things like drought proofing the farms and upgrading farm infrastucture.The company was still losing money so they decieded to go all organic and turn the herds into A2 cows,this would really be a game changer all we had to do was wait out 3 years to be certified organic,in the mean time the herd is converted to A2 cows.Now they deciede to get into the baby formula business. Now 3 years later the first cans hit the shelves thats right 3 years and at the same time they have been selling off 4 of the 6 farms and then deciede to get out of fresh milk.I thought the whole idea behind going organic A2 was to be able to be able to have a big advantage in the market place, after all that was what they based whole business case on being a premium supplier of organic A2 milk products.What now happens to Camperdown dairy in Manifold st.Now if A2 milk the brand can make a killing off their milk products then what were the chances that a premium organic A2 milk being made in Camperdown competing and taking away market share from A2 pretty good I think.One other thing is that I never got a reply to any emails that I sent questioning issues that had arisen,it seems their has always been a cone of silence from the directors on what they are up to.For me I will vote for the change in directors too much time wasted getting no where and these guys have no faith in their decisions because they never buy there own stock.By the way if you have already voted on the internet and you have changed your mind you can vote again and the new vote will be counted and the old vote is cancellled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $14.26K 648.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 202336 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 93713 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.