CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Good.

Cheap sales approaches always use "speed is of the essence" to try and push a seller or potential seller to make a quick and oft rash decision. The premise of "...there will never be an opportunity like it again." is a false premise. The Board's decision is correct.

At least Regal are consistent in their playbook. Cheap, opportunistic and low brow.

Also Platinum has effectively declared it is receptive to offers without actually going to market with a package itself. What I am not sure of is whether Platinum has the provision for partial takeovers in its company charter and whether its founder, Kerr Neilson, is a willing seller at whatever offer price is put forward and would he stay true to his company by not accepting any off-market offers just for his own holding. I am guessing he will stay true but it is only a guess.

For those that likened Kerr Neilson to that of an Australian Warren Buffett can rest assured Phil King isn't and never will be anywhere near an Australian Julian Robertson. Not sure who these folks are? Use Google.

Anyway I for one look forward to see what unfolds from here as that the main game has now been declared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.