VUL 2.68% $4.00 vulcan energy resources limited

I read the report and my personal opinion on it is they have...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I read the report and my personal opinion on it is they have presented very little documentation to back their arguments.

the only thing this report does is create panic and doubts instantly among holders who bought this share in last 6 months.

funny side of this report is this activist knew everything how this project can go wrong but the investor who recently spent $200 MilliIons and all those people who have heavily invested in it did no research and gave their money to VUL only to loose and they are here to save them.

their video on VUL was more like a social media video trying to be viral without any data, to back just their words. They must have done some research to come to the conclusion so why not print those data rather than make a video.
    I believe everyone one in this forum are smart enough to do thir research .

I am happy VUL went on TH or else anxiety would have made someone make worse decision and regret latter.

Its better to sleep over the information and make decisions especially if it can be life changing.

WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR INTENTIONS IS.

WHY NOT COME AND PUBLISH THIS REPORT WHEN SHARE PRICE WAS FAILING JUST A WEEK AGO. WHY NOW WHEN IT WAS CLIMBING ‍♂️ TO ATH.

so good luck guys,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
-0.110(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $752.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.10 $3.82 $3.844M 975.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 1594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.