VUL 12.4% $4.89 vulcan energy resources limited

Ann: Response to online report, page-55

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    This is a complete load of crap, but yes the company did have to respond, they were asked to by the ASX.

It would not surprise me if the company that wrote this nothing article then reported the existence of said article to the ASX...follow the thinking..?

Seeing as they are short and as they possibly had the article pre written and could have been waiting for a moment post big green day to drop it.

You will notice I am careful with my wording, much like the shorter is acknowledging they are short (which bonus creates further doubt of fear in non experienced investors) but also ass covers in case of any liable action.

Liable action success would hinge on the company having the appetite and time to disprove accusations and show they were knowingly misleading and or market manipulative.

That a company can be bothered doing it (as they normally can't be bothered) makes this sort of play attractive.

Some holders may sell in the fear that other holders will sell, as BS as all the insinuations are and written by people without the deep expertise in the field your scientists have.

The company is no doubt writing up a kick ass response at the moment.

It would be great to see Gina pull an Elon Musk and say F U to shorters and go on a mini buying frenzy! Ha ha!

Or what was that movement that got going in the US, the crowd thingo...name eludes me that burnt the shorters that were onto that gaming stock?!

This sort of thing shits me even as a non holder, I follow the stock as its an interesting approach and the world will obviously need all available lithium. Extracting the stuff from Geothermal brines and using the heat (already done that part) won't be the most complex chemical process to crack so I can see a big future for this approach in Germany and elsewhere.

And this is coming from someone who's long been in Spodumene stocks.

Good luck with your stock and I hope your management makes the shorter burn. It may be technically legal but I very much question the morality of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.