ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    8horse and others, take care with wording. I think your post should be more specific e.g. "(you) can't see any fundamental issues for ISX re OM's allegations." Not as you state above "couldn't see any fundamental issues with their allegations".

We don't know yet who did benefit from short selling or selling after receiving or having prior knowledge of the OM report. We as retail shareholders, also don't know who, or how many shareholders, or other 'entities', received the report and by what means 'others' received the OM report and also why some (??) received the report and others didn't.

I know I've never received any report or email or information from OM. I also can't find any current publications (or content) online for OM reports re ISX or any current information re any other company on OM's website. No new information is available from OM's website (checked OM's website again very late last night - snapshot it yet again - the website content/links were as outdated and the same as my June OM snapshot). I don't know who to, or how, OM disseminate their reports or company analyses from looking at their website.

Who? received the OM report (or communication) and who/how many acted upon it on the ASX trade-wise?

When did they act? who traded? the timing of the trading? Was it pre-release of OM's reports - or with prior knowledge of the OM report OR prior to, or after, SMH's/AFR's publication etc.???

I watched some online ISX broking trading from 2pm today 17/9/19 and 'snapshot' that as well.

The trading data for the past week will reveal all and that is a matter for ASIC and ASX.

Or with such a wealth of information and knowing of recent cases e.g. Rural Funds, could 4Corners perhaps be persuaded to investigate the issue of published, unsubstantiated, unverified online and media reporting and its detrimental impact on the ASX, our companies, our economy and also the investors (whether retail or fund managers).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.